Whatever relationship difficulty you are experiencing, our experienced and qualified Relationship Counsellors and therapists can help.
Our specialist relationship counsellors can help with all sorts of relationships. For example, your relationship with your partner or spouse, sibling, parent(s), step-parent(s), adoptive parent(s), in-laws, children, family, grandparents, friends, neighbours, work colleagues or even strangers. (Please also see: Couples Counselling, Family Counselling or Family Therapy and Parenting Counselling.)
- Relationship counselling can help you resolve relationship problems plus strengthen and enhance your relationships.
- Learn how to reduce conflict and misunderstandings.
- Learn new and more effective ways of communicating.
- Learn how to communicate about emotional issues and your needs.
- Learn how to break out of unhelpful relationship patterns and gridlock.
- Learn how to turn frustrations and resentments into warmth and trust.
- Learn how to manage stresses that interfere with your relationship.
The quality of our relationships has a very important impact on our health, vitality and well-being. If you are unhappy or distressed about your relationship, relationship counselling can help you turn things around and develop more rewarding relationships.
To make an appointment for relationship counselling or inquiry, please contact Tracey Johnston, Clinical Director
tel: 07593768129 or, if you prefer to write to us, email (please click on email link): firstname.lastname@example.org
All communications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
Possibilities Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre
14 - 20 John Street